Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Annoyed

I know my doctor is busy, but I faxed him requesting information over a week ago because I need those files to register for school. I've called him twice since then and even drove all the way to Pasadena to request the files in person. I feel like by the time he gets around to sending my school my files I won't even be able to register for any classes. 

It's frustrating and annoying that because I'm sick my school is being so difficult. I pay so much money for tuition and hospital bills, and in the end I still get the short end of the stick. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth all the trouble. 

Sigh. Anyways today I had a really nice day. I spent the day with my sisters which is really great because we're all usually doing our own thing. We aren't very close and we fight a lot, so today it was nice to actually be able to spend time with them without wanting to slap either of them.

I miss my boyfriend. I miss the freedom of my apartment. I miss car. But it's okay because I'll get all three by this weekend <3


No comments:

Post a Comment