Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lost.

Dear Steggy,
I think I lost a bit of myself when I lost you. I went crazy. I'm sorry I ever bothered you, messed up your life. I am heart broken. And maybe even though I always thought you were good for me I wasn't good for you. I made you sad when you made me happy. Moving on is a long process because you are my first love, my first serious boyfriend. So please if you read this, take pity on me. Don't get a gf right away. Give me a little more time to grief. At least wait till I'm able to eat a full meal without throwing up.
I'm at the stage where I feel like I can't live without you. I came to depend on you. I thought you were the one person who would never leave me. I was wrong. And now I am dealing with the fallout. You won't talk to me even though it's my birthday. I cried so hard last night I thought maybe you could hear me all the way at your apartment. If I could just get one text from you saying happy birthday it would make me so happy because then at least we could try to be friends.
I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I took you for granted. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

ps. if you have my boots please just let me know. that's $400 bucks down the drain if I don't get them back. =[

I love you always- Trex

No comments:

Post a Comment