Last night I basically put myself out there. I poured my heart out. We had sex. When I got home I ate something because it was the first time I felt a little relief. But then you called me saying you needed to sleep for work, our conversation lasted less than two mins. But you said you loved me so I thought it was okay. Too bad in the morning I woke up to see that you didn't go to sleep. You went to Sarah's place to eat. So you lied to me. I'm not the girl you put on the back burner. Never was and I never will be. If you are leaving me for her just say so. You say you're not with her but she's basically been my replacement. You see her every day and you hang out with her doing the things you used to do with me. So even if you are just friends it still makes me jealous. It still makes me cry.
You said we'd someday get back together. I gave you back the ring and you promised that you'd someday give it back to me. My birthday is tomorrow. All I want is to be with you. Despite everything. I'm scared you'll never want me back. I'm scared that you'll end up with another girl, whether it's Sarah or not it'll still devastate me. You are my first love. I want you to be my only love. Less than 24 hrs I'll be 22. Don't make me be 22 and alone.
I just can't believe you lied to me last night right after we had sex. You said it was too late for you to come over because you had work but it wasn't too late to go to Sarah's house. If that's not a betrayal I don't know what is.
-Trex

No comments:
Post a Comment